Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart Day!

To Mom and Dad - Happy Valentine's Day! Love, Kona

Today my people feed me a heart shaped pancake for breakfast. I woofed (no pun intended) down in about a minute and then sat under the kid's chair waiting for more, but sadly, nothing else came my way.

Since I threw up on the people's couch earlier this week, I have been banished back to my bed on the floor again. I secret sleep on the couch all day while they are gone. (Shhh, don't tell them).

This cold weather is not my favorite. Why do I have to go outside in the freezing cold and snow to go to the bathroom? The people get to go inside. I tried it one day and got in big trouble for using the step as my bathroom spot.

This strange little kid keeps chasing me around all the time asking me to do tricks. Then she pets me and tickles me and throws my Milkbones right at my face. I don't know how she expects me to catch them that way. The bigger people tell her to leave me along, but she doesn't listen. Maybe she needs bigger ears like I have to hear better. But the kid is nice to snuggle with and she has lots of fleece blankets - my favorite.

Not much new here. My people are watching this show all the time called Olympics and they keep yelling at the TV a lot cheering for something. I checked the TV and didn't see any dogs or any food, so I don't understand what the fuss is all about.

Happy Travels. I will continue my never-ending quest for forgotten crumbs and snacks on the floor. (The kid leaves a lot of stuff laying around).

Love, Kona

No comments:

Post a Comment